Thursday, April 2, 2009

Man I have issues/worst April Fools ever....

So yesterday in school, a kid walks into class, a class that is taught by a fellow EMT, and this student said "HEY MR. ___, THE BATHROOM FLOODED AND A 7TH GRADER TRIPPED!" Of course I hear this and think "Head injury, LOC, AMS, C-Spine, Medevac, the big one, I'm going to work, best day of school ever" I start to stand up, at that time my teacher, who has been an EMT for a few more years than me (but is kinda jumpy...) is already half way out the door, and then the aformentioned student says "APRIL FOOLS"...and in the span of about 4 miliseconds, I go from huge whacker, big show, EMS, best day of school ever, immediatly to...fuck. worst.april.fools.joke.ever. I responded with "Hey ____, your cool....April Fools"

No comments:

Post a Comment